18.4.07

Lalala, la la, la la

Ya no esucho. Cinco personas y cinco conversaciones me obligaron a pensar en cinco canciones que aquí se reproducen parcialmente.

Coughing inside your coffin
like at the bottom of the sea
- Last chance for a slow dance (Fugazi)

There's a bus that's leaving half an hour from now.
(This is too hard)
It won't take her where she really wants to go.
(Yours, sincerely yours)
So she sits there with her luggage at her side.
(Yours, sincerely yours)
In the empty stations of our empty lives
- Letter of resignation (The Weakerthans)

Everyday is Saturday night,
But I can’t wait for Sunday morning.
- Sunday morning (k-os)

Mr. Ambulance Driver
I'm not a real survivor
Wishing that I was the one that wasn't here anymore
The one that wasn't here anymore
The one that wasn't here anymore
- Mr. ambulance driver (The Flaming Lips)

Sometimes
I can't lay down
my past
- Sometimes (Sunny Day Real Estate)